Thursday 29 December 2011

Nightmares Of My Life


A mist falls upon the evening
As the days travel nears it's end
A cross seen beneath me
Down where the waters bend

The way is lined the map is drawn
The secret told to you
Accept the chance or turn away
Your answer lies in you

You take the chance to live your life
Your journey to begin
Enjoy yourself it's time to feast
The epic is within

Release yourself it's time for flight
The wings of faith we fly
A million for a moment
As years flash before your eyes

Now once again denounce my sight
That foggy misty night
I'm lying down and resting well
The nightmares of my life.

2000


Having problems dealing with nightmares?

Click here for help. http://whatislove-2010.blogspot.com/2011/08/dealing-with-nightmares.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...