Friday 30 December 2011

Soul Searching


I've been looking for all my life,
And now I wonder...
did you ever feel my soul searching?
I wonder... Is anything going to ever feel right?
Will tomorrow ever be something I can share?
Sometimes I just sit alone,
looking at the heavens,
and I can't help but wonder...
Will your tender heart hear my call,
understand what I'm trying to say?
Will you know when I hold you in my arms,
will you look into my eyes,
and know without any words,
that this love, this love will last forever?
So I still sit by myself and wonder,
wonder where you might be....
and hoping you'll be here soon....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you speak my soul! I merge with your words and feel ya. I'm grateful for you and your strength, and that you share yourself openly. I don't feel so alone! Peace, Love & Joy to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...