Tuesday 28 February 2012

Cycles of Abuse - Stop Whispering @triciagirl62

Please view this video and support survivors of abuse who choose to speak out. It is important to bring these subjects to the forefront of society; we need to accept and talk about these crimes!!!! If you are a survivor or know someone who is then you know the scars it leaves behind; the forced silence that destroys us. In this video and in the book "My Justice" I talk about my abuse and how those scars have effected every aspect of my life. The scars that have caused chaos and disruption in my children's lives. Please watch this video, join Stop Whispering at causes.com/Stop Whispering and read the details of the horrific abuse I suffered in the newly published novel "My Justice", which is available through amazon, barne's & noble; authorhouse.com and also listed in google books. It is up to us to change the lives of our children and grandchildren. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my beautiful friend. Thank you for continuing to support this and share with everyone. What would I do without you :( sad that is what I would be. You are a great light in my world and I thank you for being a very special part of my thriving each day. This is the very ugly part of me that I have kept hidden for a very long time. It is hard for me to view this, my reflection is still my greatest enemy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...