Thursday 8 March 2012

I Love You - I Hate You

OKAY, READ THIS POEM OVER ONCE FIRST....

The great love that I have for you

is gone, and I find my dislike for you

grows every day. When I see you,

I do not even like your face;

the one thing that I want to do is to

look at other girls\guys. I never wanted to

marry you. Our last conversation

was very boring and has not

made me look forward to seeing you again..

You think only of yourself..

If we were married, I know that I would find

life very difficult, and I would have no

pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

to give, but it is not something that

I want to give to you. No one is more

foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

able to care for me and help me..

I sincerely want you to understand that

I speak the truth . You will do me a favor

if you think this is the end. Do not try to

answer this. Your letters are full of

things that do not interest me. You have no

true love for me. Good-bye!! Believe me,

I do not care for you. Please do not think that

I still love you..


WELL NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS POEM ONCE, READ IT AGAIN BUT ONLY THE ODD LINES(1,3,5,7...ETC.)

Okay, now that you're done reading, don't you think that it sounds cool..

THIS MAKES A GREAT "I LOVE YOU" POEM AND A GREAT "I HATE YOUR GUTS" POEM!


Unknown

2 comments:

CherryPie said...

A very clever poem :-)

Amy G said...

I really like this,very clever idea of two poems in one. Keep writing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...