Friday 9 March 2012

The Lonely Road



I have walked down this road

countless times before

The path is still the same

for what I'm searching for



Familiarly I walk

this road that I am bound

Upon this haggard trail

perpetually I'm found



This tired weary path

which always draws me near

holds all the emptiness

of loneliness and fear



Onto to this lonesome road

forever I will be

As it is carved in stone

Eternal destiny



Alone as it may seem

but this is all I see

So as my life goes on

this road is where I'll be

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hand will always be extended so you will never feel alone again.

~Nina

Anonymous said...

One life is connected to many hearts.
Warriors share a kinship, you are one of my brothers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...