Saturday 16 June 2012

Without You #poetry


I still do not get used to the cold of winter
Now the eternal rain falls
in the endless hours in which I am
and for you it's time to say goodbye.

The air is not enough for more than a breath
and doors are closed,
everything else is broken
wrapped in ruins,
Now I just exist; a life without you.

Dawn continues to break
but I can not see it from the drawer
in the white space I have left
between the first assault and penalties
hanging on the trees.

I'm better corroded between hope,
epilogue of the wind is not going anywhere
all in ruins,
in the room there is nothing beyond
a life fractured in all ways.

2 comments:

Nikky44 said...

Seems like my life too :(

Anonymous said...

"all in ruins,
in the room there is nothing beyond
a life fractured in all ways"

I fully undersatnd. I am at that exact place right now. I see NO hope

~Nina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...